- Ph.D., Geology, University of Washington, 2007
- M.S., Environmental Engineering, Columbia University, 2002
- B.A., Geology, Claremont McKenna College, 2000
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Glacial Geology
- Todd, C. and O'Brien, K. "Teaching Anthropogenic Climate Change Through Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Helping Students Think Critically About Science and Ethics in Dialogue." Journal of Geoscience Education Vol. 64, 2016: 52-59.
- 2018 "Inspirational Woman" - PLU Center for Gender Equity
- 2017 "Inspirational Woman" - PLU Center for Gender Equity
- 2016 Carol Sheffels Quigg Award for Excellence and Innovation
Claire Todd: What's your passion?