The PLU Health Center will assess a fine for students who no-show for appointments or cancel a scheduled appointment less than 24 hours in advance. Students receive a warning for their first infraction for each academic year, and are charged $30 for each subsequent infraction. Infractions are counted separately for the Health Center and Counseling Center.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, call (253) 535-7337 at your earliest convenience.
When You Call...
- Tell us if you would like to see a particular healthcare provider.
- If you do not wish to discuss the reason for visiting us, it is okay to say, “It’s personal,” and we will not ask any further questions.
Request an Appointment
You may request an appointment by phone. Our phone number is 253-535-7337.
Before You Go...
Before coming to your appointment make sure to know and have the following information on hand:
- Insurance card/ policy number
- What your symptoms are
- How long you have had your symptoms
- Temperature (if thermometer available)
- If you have had your flu shot/ are up to date on vaccinations
- What you have tried at home prior to calling
- What medications you are on (including birth control and vitamins)
- Allergies (any medications, materials, etc)
- Any other current diagnoses