PLEASE BE AWARE OF OUR NEW POLICIES
Requests for records/refills
Patients must allow 48 hours for requests to be completed for the following:
- Medication refills
- Copy of medical records
- Copy of immunization records
- Completion of paperwork for another source
- If an appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, this will be considered a “no-show”.
- Late check-in
- If a student arrives more than 6 minutes late, they will be unable to check-in for their original appointment, and will be rescheduled and listed as a “no-show”
- Students receive a warning for their first infraction (or no-show) each academic year, and will be charged $30 for each subsequent infraction. Infractions are counted separately for the Health Center and Counseling Center.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, call (253) 535-7337 at your earliest convenience.
No Sick Notes
As a reminder to students, it is against PLU Health Center policy to write sick notes for patients or notes for missing class or work.
Stimulant Medication Policy
We have a new stimulant medication policy. Please click the following link for more information: PLU Health Center Stimulant Medication Policy