Pacific Lutheran University Class of 1970
Greetings Class of 1970!
Lutes in the Class of 1970 had a mini 50th Reunion virtual gathering on Friday, October 9, 2020. There was an introduction from Julie (Taylor) and Jim Aageson, a welcome by President Allan Belton, followed by a slideshow, update on the Class Gift and some memories from classmates about their time at PLU. After the gathering some joined an impromptu Zoom gathering so that all could share memories and say hello to others. We hope to have a 50th (+1) Reunion on campus next fall!
Recorded Homecoming Highlights
- Nursing Clinical Learning & Simulation Center Tour
- Code Nation: History of Computer Programming in America
- For the Love of Chocolate: Aphrodisiac and Food of the Gods
- Election 2020
- The Spirituality of Wine
- Presidential Town Hall with Allan Belton and Provost Joanna Gregson
- Class of 1970 50th Virtual Gathering
- PLU on Tap with Lute Brewers, Vintners and Cider makers
- Lute History and a look into the Lute Vault
If you did not get a chance to submit a Memory Book form, it isn’t too late! Fill out the form with the button below and your form will be included in the updated version next fall.
Class of 1970 Reunion Gift
The class of 1970 created an endowed scholarship to honor their 50 years! Gifts support students who need additional assistance decreasing “the gap” – the difference between the financial aid PLU is able to offer and the cost of attendance.
Questions or concerns?
Contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (253) 535-7415.