Division of Marketing & Communications
Marty’s Reformation Station app support
How It Works
- Download the app via the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android)
- Unlock clues about new locations every week day in October
- The app uses proximity engagement technology, and alerts the user that a location has been unlocked using iBeacon technology. (Physical Martin Luther statues may also be in these locations to let you know you’re in the right area.
- Once a location is unlocked, a fun fact about Martin Luther will be displayed.
- Unlock all the locations and show up to the Campus Concierge desk on November 1st starting at 7:30am to see if you’ve won!
Requirements: The app requires a device which runs Android 4.4.3 and above or iOS 9.3 and above. In order to function properly the app requires that you have an internet connection, location services and bluetooth enabled on your device.
If you are having issues or have feedback about the app please contact Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.