Marty’s Reformation Station
Marty’s Reformation Station Returns Oct. 2
How It Works
- Download the app via the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android)
- Unlock clues about new locations every week day in October, through the 30th.
- The app uses proximity engagement technology, and alerts the user that a location has been unlocked using iBeacon technology. (Physical Martin Luther items may also be in these locations to let you know you’re in the right area.)
- To best play the game, you will need to enable your Bluetooth. For your security it is recommended to be aware of the OS you are using and follow suggested updates from phone providers.
- Once a location is unlocked, a fun fact about Martin Luther will be displayed.
- Clues will become available at 10 a.m.
- There is a leader board to follow
- There will be 10 prizes, which are Lute Locker Gift Cards (First-$250, Second-$150, Third-$100 and the rest for $50).
- Prizes go to participants in order of who unlocks all of the locations first to tenth.
- On Oct. 31 at 12:30 p.m. in the Regency Room winners will be able to pick up their prizes.
Requirements: The app requires a device which runs Android 4.4.3 and above or iOS 9.3 and above. In order to function properly the app requires that you have an internet connection, location services and bluetooth enabled on your device.
Marketing and Communications staff and university officers are ineligible for prizes, but all are encouraged to participate!
If you are having issues or have feedback about the app please contact Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.