KPLU invites listeners to travel to Victoria, B.C.
KPLU – NPR News and All that Jazz, has put together an exciting listener trip to Victoria, B.C. to celebrate the 28th TD Victoria International Jazz Fest.
A group of listeners will enjoy the first weekend of the festival, June 22-24 (the festival runs from June 22 to July 1). KPLU broadcast at 89.3 FM in Victoria.
KPLU’s specially-priced listener package includes:
- Round trip transportation on the Victoria Clipper, departing at 7:30 a.m. Friday, June 22 (breakfast included) and returning to Seattle at 11:20 a.m. on Sunday, June 24 (lunch included).
- Two-night stay at the four-star Hotel Grand Pacific on Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- Tickets to two concerts at Jazz Fest in the Royal Theatre: Grammy Award-winning jazz vocalist Dianne Reeves, at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, June 22 and Traditional New Orleans jazz performed by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band and funky soul from Trombone Shorty with Orleans Avenue, beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 23.
- Opening night KPLU listener party – Friday, June 22 at the Hotel grand Pacific with light hors d’oeuvres, beverages, and live music.
- Passes to the Royal British Columbia Museum.
Price for two people is $925; price for single traveler is $640. Listeners can book their reservations online at www.kplu.org now. Space is limited and deadline for booking is May 20.