- Editor, Resolute Magazine
- M.F.A., Creative Writing, Pacific Lutheran University, 2024 (candidate)
- M.P.A., Nonprofit & Government Management, The Evergreen State College, 2012
- B.A., Political Science, Communications, Pacific Lutheran University, 2010
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Strategic Communications
- Content Development
- Media and Community Relations
- Social Media Strategy
- Brand Management
As director of communications, Zach leads MarCom’s content team and provides strategic communications support to a variety of campus partners, including admission, advancement, and the office of the president. He previously served as the associate director of communications at University of Puget Sound, communications and public relations manager at The Evergreen State College, and media and content manager at PLU.
Before working in higher education, Zach managed political campaigns, served as director of marketing for The Grand Cinema and Tacoma Film Festival, worked as an aide in the Washington State Senate, and was a freelance writer for the Weekly Volcano, Tacoma Weekly, South Sound Magazine, Anchorage Daily News and others.