The PLU MBA program is competitive. Selection is based on several criteria including quantitative ability and potential contribution to the classroom experience. Admission decisions are based on a holistic assessment of the individual merits of each applicant. For questions regarding admission to the MBA program, contact Juanita Reed, Director, at email@example.com.
Bachelor’s degree must be awarded by the beginning of the program.
For international students, a minimum score on the TOEFL-iBT of 88 or minimum IELTS score of 6.5 is required. TOEFL or IELTS may be waived for students who graduate from a regionally-accredited U.S. college or university with a bachelor’s degree.
All applicants must submit:
- Application (standard application and Fast Track application)
- GMAT or GRE (standard application)
- Statement of Professional Goals (standard application)
- Resume (standard application)
- Official transcript (standard application)
- Two letters of recommendation (standard application)
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL or IELTS score report, determination of English proficiency is at the sole discretion of PLU
- I-20 Evaluation Documents
- Declaration of Finances
An interview with the MBA program director may be requested.
Applications are evaluated individually, based on multiple factors indicating equivalence to admission standards, a promise of success in graduate school, qualities of good character, and potential contributions to the educational mission of graduate study.