For Newly Admitted Students
Welcome to PLU!
As a newly admitted student, there are a few important things you need to complete before you can start registering for classes . Please read the following important information regarding your next steps and let us know if you have any questions.
- Submit the official Admission Reply Form. Even if you have notified the program whether or not you will be coming to PLU, please complete the official Admission Reply Form online.
- Pay your non-refundable Enrollment Deposit online by the due date specified on your admission email and letter (your PLU ID is included in the admission email and letter).
Mandatory Steps for Registration
- Create your PLU e-pass. This will create your PLU email account and Banner Web account to access your enrollment, registration, and financial aid records. (Currently a Lute? You can skip this step.)
- Complete the Online Payment Agreement. All students are required to complete an online payment contract each academic year.
- Submit your Health History Form to the Health Center. (Currently a Lute? You can skip this step.)
For questions about registration, you can contact the Registrar Office at 253-535-7131 or email@example.com.
Billing and Financial Aid
There are other steps you will need to complete for your billing information and financial aid processing. Please visit the Student Financial Services website for information. You can also contact your designated Student Financial Services Specialist, Wendy Alexander, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-535-7808.
All students must have an emergency contact and should confirm their address(s). To complete this, login to your PLU Banner Web account and follow the instructions.
Are you Active Duty Military, a Veteran or Military Spouse? You can connect with Neshell Chabot, VA coordinator (email@example.com) regarding your benefits.
Are you an International Student?
In order to be sent a form I-20, admitted international students must: