- Interim Clinic Director of the Couple and Family Therapy Center (CFTC)
- Ph.D., Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling, Syracuse University, 2020
- M.Ed., Education, Mental Health Counseling/Counselor, Auburn University, 2013
- B.A., Psychology, Auburn University, 2011
- 2016 The Martin Luther King, Jr. Unsung Hero Award
- 2016 Diane Lyden Murphy Bread and Roses Award for Activism on Behalf of Women
“There is no such thing as a single-issue struggle because we do not live single-issue lives”. This quote by Audre Lorde sums up my teaching and therapeutic approach, merging Black feminism and Narrative Family Therapy. I am a first generation college grad, sister, and New York native. My professional interests include helping folks from marginalized backgrounds access therapy, social justice informed practice, and couples therapy with queer women of color couples. When I’m not in the classroom or in session, I enjoy podcasting and crystal hunting.