- BA, Kinesiology, Pacific Lutheran University, 2019
- AAS, Intelligence Operations, Cochise College, 2015
- Student Veterans Association , (2017 - Present)
- Wounded Warrior Project , (2016 - Present)
- Veterans of Foreign Wars , (2009 - Present)
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America , (2021 - Present)
- Association of Applied Sport Psychology , (2018 - Present)
- American College of Sports Medicine , (2019 - Present)
- American Swimming Coaches Association , (2018 - Present)
Alanna Rathkopf is the Assistant Director for Military Student Support at Pacific Lutheran University.
Alanna retired from the United States Army as a Sergeant First Class in 2016. Her assignments include duties in counter-terrorism, counter-narcotics, foreign service, training, conflict resolution, and cyber warfare. She has served multiple overseas tours and participated in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Alanna graduated cum laude from PLU in December 2019 and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology with a concentration in Health and Fitness Promotion and a minor in Exercise and Sport Psychology. Alanna also graduated with honors from Cochise College in 2015 where she earned her Associate of Applied Science in Intelligence Operations Studies with a concentration in Human Intelligence.
While at PLU, Alanna was the President of the Student Veterans Association, worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, served as a Diversity Center Advocate, played Women’s Golf, received Dean’s List recognition, volunteered as an Orientation Guide, was awarded the Rieke scholarship, and inducted into the Pinnacle Society.
Currently, Alanna is pursuing her Master of Science in Kinesiology with a focus on Sport Psychology as a part of PLU’s inaugural cohort.