Master of Science in Finance
The MSF is a STEM-designated, innovative, cross-disciplinary degree that uniquely prepares graduates to excel in financial careers. The program is a 10-month, full-time, quantitatively rigorous program offered to new graduates as well as those with industry experience. A 20-month option is also available.
People who earn a master's in finance are:
Are those with or without industry experience, all are encouraged to apply. Applicants have quantitative backgrounds, and are likely to have an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, engineering, physics or another quantitative discipline.
Interested students will be:
- Recent undergraduates hoping to embark on careers in finance with a skill set that differentiates them from their peers.
- Accounting majors fulfilling CPA credit hour requirements.
- Graduates in quantitatively rich disciplines (e.g., sciences and engineering) who want to prepare for careers in finance.
- Students interested in pursuing the CFA Charter.
- International students interested in studying in the U.S. while obtaining the MSF degree and preparing for the CFA Charter examination.
- Industry professionals wishing to pursue the MSF degree while intensively preparing for the CFA examinations.