Beginning Fall 2021, the Master of Science in Finance will no longer be offered.
Master of Science in Finance
The MSF was a STEM-designated, innovative, cross-disciplinary degree that uniquely prepares graduates to excel in financial careers. The program was a 10-month, full-time, quantitatively rigorous program offered to new graduates as well as those with industry experience.
The PLU Master of Science in Finance was an official CFA Institute University Affiliation Program Partner
People who earn a master's in finance are:
- Recent undergraduates hoping to embark on careers in finance with a skill set that differentiates them from their peers.
- Accounting majors fulfilling CPA credit hour requirements.
- Graduates in quantitatively rich disciplines (e.g., sciences and engineering) who want to prepare for careers in finance.
- Students interested in pursuing the CFA Charter.
- International students interested in studying in the U.S. while obtaining the MSF degree and preparing for the CFA Charter examination.
- Industry professionals wishing to pursue the MSF degree while intensively preparing for the CFA examinations.