The PLU School of Business graduate programs are competitive. Admission decisions are based on a holistic assessment of the individual merits of each applicant. Applications may be evaluated based on multiple factors such as equivalence to admission standards, a promise of success in graduate school, qualities of good character, quantitative ability, and potential contributions to the educational mission of graduate study.
Applicants must submit:
- Standard application or Fast Track application
- GMAT or GRE (standard application), in rare circumstances may be waived, contact the Program Director
- Statement of Professional Goals (standard application)
- Resume (standard application)
- Official transcript (standard application)
- Two letters of recommendation (standard application)
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL or IELTS score report, determination of English proficiency is at the sole discretion of PLU
- I-20 Evaluation Documents
- Declaration of Finances
An interview may be requested.