MSF Program Cost – beginning June 1, 2017
- The 2017-2018, 10-month MSF is 40 continuous semester hours from fall of 2017 to summer 2018, with a total program cost of $39,400 or $985 per semester hour.
- Students with undergraduate majors in accounting, economics, or finance may be able to waive 4 semester units (ECON 503, BMSF 512, or BMSF 514) thus reducing the program to 36 semester hours for a program cost of $35,460 or $985 per semester hour.
- Tuition is based on a cohort model. Students must complete the program with their cohort to remain eligible for cohort pricing.
- Additional fees may include: Books, Graduation Fee, etc.
- Federal financial aid is available, and students may apply for PLU graduate scholarship and fellowships. The FAFSA application becomes available for the following academic year on October 1st.
|2017-18 Academic Year
Please note: Federal Financial aid is not available for J-Term
|Fall 2017||4 courses (16 credits)||$15,760|
|J-Term 2018||1 course (4 credits)||$3,940|
|Spring 2018||4 courses (16 credits)||$15,760|
|Summer 2018||1 courses (4 credits)||$3,940|