Division of Natural Sciences
Directions to PLU
Pacific Lutheran University is located seven miles south of downtown Tacoma Washington, at the intersection of Garfield Street S. & Park Avenue S.
Address: 12180 Park Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98447
From Interstate 5 (North or South)
- Take exit 127 off Interstate 5 and head east on Highway 512
- Continue on 512 for approximately two miles
- Take the WA-7/Pacific Ave exit.
- Turn right on Pacific Avenue S.
- Turn right on Garfield St.
- Turn left on Park Ave. to reach the Harstad and University Center parking lots.
- Turn right on Park Ave to reach the Mortvedt parking lot.
- Street parking is also available.
- The Scandinavian Cultural Center (SCC) is located on the lower level of the Anderson University Center (directly across from the University Center parking lot). Elevator and stairs are available.
Parking is free for this event and no parking passes are required.
Tobacco Free Campus
Pacific Lutheran University has had a longstanding commitment to promote and support a healthy and safe campus environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. In keeping with that commitment, the university has been a tobacco-free campus since June 1, 2012.