The Nursing Alumni Association was established in 1991. Today it includes well over 3,000 women and men who’ve graduated from PLU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs since 1953. The Alumni Association works for the professional advancement and recognition of nursing at Pacific Lutheran University and promotes fellowship among members. The Alumni Association recognizes professional excellence and the achievements of PLU nursing alumni. The Association provides support to the School of Nursing through contributions of money and time.