- Ph.D. , International Health, Trident University International, CA, 2012
- M.S.N., Burn, Emergency, Critical Care, Trauma, Widener University, PA, 1999
- B.S.N., Nursing, Regents College, NY, 1992
- A.D. , Letters, Arts & Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University, PA, 1984
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Clinical Practice: Critical Care and Trauma
- Clinical Interests: Technology and error reduction, breaking bad news, evidence-based practice, clinical competency, and coaching.
- Research: Technology and technology acceptance to reduce risk and promote health; focus on mercury toxicity.
- Research Interests: Reducing exposure to environmental toxins, safety of the food supply, and food allergy as chronic illness.
- Pharmacology, Connections to Nursing Practice, Chapters Supplement: Instructor’s Navigation Guide, Power Point Slides, Test Item File, My Nursing Lab, My Nursing Kit, (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson., 2010)
- Evidence-Based Nursing Care Guidelines: Medical-Surgical Interventions (199-203), Chapters Cultural Brokerage, (Mosby, Inc., 2007)
- Evidence-Based Nursing Care Guidelines: Medical-Surgical Interventions (275-279), Chapters Dysrhythmia Management, (Mosby, Inc., 2007)
- Wallace, S. "Supplement: Instructor’s Navigation Guide, Power Point Slides, Test Item File, My Nursing Lab, My Nursing Kit."
Peer Reviewed Journals
- Papastrat, K., & Wallace, S (2003). "Journal of Nursing Education." Teaching baccalaureate nursing students to prevent medication errors using a problem-based learning approach, 42, 459-464.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses , (1989 - Present)
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society for Nurses , (1995 - Present)
- American Nurses Association , (2001 - Present)