Faculty Development at PLU
Faculty Development Opportunities at PLU are available from a variety of departments. The Office of the Provost coordinates these cross campus offerings.
Professional Development Opportunities for Faculty:
On-campus, see Faculty Opportunities
Other opportunities across campus
- Center for Community Engagement Service
- First-Year Experience Program
- New Faculty Development Program
- Wang Center for Global Education
- Wild Hope Center for Vocation
- Provost Office: Innovative Teaching Grants
- Wang Center: Wang Center Grant Program
- Wild Hope Center for Vocation: Wild Hope Grants
Off-campus Conferences, etc.
Visit Faculty Opportunities for a complete list of on-campus opportunities available each semester.
Selective PowerPoint presentations and handouts are available in the Office of the Provost Sakai website for all faculty.