- M.B.A., University of Missouri, 2011
- M.A., University of Illinois, 2007
- B.A., Regis University, 2002
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Instructional Design: Face-to-Face, Blended, & Online
- Best Practices for Teaching & Learning
- Integration of Technology into Instruction
Instructional design is the analysis of learning needs and the systematic development of instruction. Drawing upon expertise in educational research, technology, and best practice, designers collaborate with subject matter experts (faculty or staff) to create high-quality instruction aligned to learning goals.