Stressed about an upcoming exam? Need to get away from your roommate for a bit? Working out with your friends in a PLU Group X class can do wonders for reducing stress levels. While most college students would like to go to the gym on a regular basis, few actually do. If you sign up for one of our Group X classes and add it to your schedule your intended workout is more likely to happen. In addition, you’re less likely to miss your “workout” and the time will pass quicker than if you were alone in the gym.
How to join?
1. Go to www.imleagues.com
2. Click Create Account on the top right (if you don’t have an account already).
3. Enter your information, and use your PLU email
4. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
How to sign up for a Group X class once you have an account:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click Group X & Outdoor Recreations tab on the top (you can also signup for Outdoor Rec trips here as well).
3. You will see a calendar with the class schedule, click the class or classes you are interested in and signup.
4. If you sign up for one class example (Zumba on Mondays, you will be signed up for this Monday class for the entire semester).