The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
UG J-Term 2020 Term
- Last day of term – Friday, January 31st.
UG Spring 2020 Term
- First Day of classes – Thursday, February 6th.
- Last Day to add (Full Term) – Wednesday, February 12th.
- First Day to add (Full and 1st half term) with Instructor’s signature and $100 late registration fee – Thursday, February 13th.
- Last Day to drop (Full Term) – Thursday, February 20th.
- President’s Day – Monday, February 17th. (PLU Offices Closed)