- All J-Term and Spring students who are coming to campus for any reason are required to adhere to the following steps prior to arrival on campus, regardless of mode of transportation or location from which they are traveling.
- Students are now expected to do the full QTQ process before coming to campus and are required to Quarantine at home for 7 Days prior to their arrival on campus.
- During the Quarantine period, and within 72 hours/3-days of their arrival on campus, students are required to complete a COVID-19 Test on your own before arriving on campus.
- Click here to locate Community Based Testing near you, or internet search for “COVID-19 Testing Near Me”
- PLU will provide a Contact for assistance with obtaining Testing options in your area if needed
- Test Results:
- Students who receive a Positive Test Result are required to report this result to PLU and contact the PLU Student Health Center for next steps.
- Students who receive a Negative Test Result prior to arrival at PLU are required to report this result to [insert appropriate link] and continue in Quarantine until their arrival on campus.
- Students who have not received a Test Result prior to their arrival on campus are required to continue to Quarantine in their on campus room while awaiting their result.
Sample Planning Calendars:
|Begin 7 Day Quarantine||Test within 72 Hours/3 Days||Arrival On Campus|
|Begin Quarantine on Monday, January 11, 2021||Test on
Friday, January 15, 2021
|Monday, January 18, 2021 (J-Term Classes Begin on Tuesday, January 19, 2021)|
|Begin Quarantine on Monday, February 8, 2021||Test on
Friday, February 12, 2021
|Monday, February 15, 2021 (Spring Classes Begin on Wednesday, February 17, 2021)|