2020 Science Fair Registration
SSRSEF hopes to send 2 projects to ISEF however we currently do not have enough funding. We are still working to obtain additional funds. We will notify all high school registrants when funding is available or by the end of February if it is not. In any case we recommend that any student looking to qualify for 2020 ISEF also register for the State Fair.
We will require a photo release form signed by a responsible parent or guardian for any student under the age of 18.The form will be sent by email after initial registration. It can be printed, signed, scanned ant returned by email. Or it can be mailed. Details are on the form.
2020 ISEF Forms
- 2020 ISEF Rules and Guidelines
- 2020 ISEF Overview of Forms and Dates
- 2020 ISEF Rules and Guidelines in Spanish
- 2020 ISEF Rules Wizard
- 2020 ISEF Forms
- 2020 ISEF Rules FAQ
- 2020 ISEF Display and Safety Regulations
- 2020 ISEF Category Descriptions
- 2020 SEF Checklist-for-Adult-Sponsor
- 2020 ISEF Checklist for Students