- M.S., Higher Education Administration, University of Central Arkansas, 2009
- B.A., Communication Study, Gustavus Adolphus College, 2006
- Overseeing the Student Conduct process of the University.
- Serving as a Super Care Manager for the Student Care Network
- Title IX Investigator
- Representing department in JED Suicide Prevention committee, Wellness Committee Co-instruct PLUS 100 and J-term course in Positive Psychology
- Providing campus training to Residential Life, Athletics, Study Away faculty and students on Sexual Misconduct, student care, and the conduct process
- Supporting students in need of support through direct interaction and referral
Connie Gardner (she/her/hers) was born and raised in Minnesota, graduating with an honors degree from Gustavus Adolphus College, and received a Master’s Degree in College Student Personnel and Administration from the University of Central Arkansas. Gardner has worked in higher education for over 12 years as a professional, with a background in residential life, student conduct, social justice, and Title IX.
Gardner came to Pacific Lutheran University in 2015, and works in the Dean of Students office managing the Student Conduct process, serves as the Investigator for Sexual Misconduct violations, and sits on the Student Care Network as a Care Manager.
In her free time, Gardner enjoys being with her fur kids (2 cats, 1 dog) and loves to play roller derby competitively.