- Coordinator for Disability Support Services
- M.A., Interpreting Studies, Western Oregon University, 2018
- B.A., American Sign Language/English Interpreting, Western Oregon University, 2016
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Special Education/Rehabilitation Studies
- Serves as in-house American Sign Language Interpreter and Coordinator.
- Aids in coordinating Disability Support Services.
Sheridan Whitworth is a PNW native. She enjoys interpreting in the college classroom and loves all the knowledge she obtains from it. Her passion is volunteering for the Seattle DeafBlind community and enjoys practicing touch based communication (protactile) with those friends. Sheridan and her husband live in rural Eatonville with their blind hedgehog, Knuckles.