Members of the the Vice President’s executive team and staff ensure that student’s questions get answered and that their opinions get communicated throughout the University. Members also assist students in connecting with campus resources and campus life.
- Offer individual attention to student concerns
- Provide resources to answer student questions
- Direct students to available resources
- Advocate for students: listening and working on behalf of student needs and interests
- Assist with questions related to FERPA (protection of student educational records). Note, as of the summer of 2015, the Office of the Registrar is now the official coordinator of this policy.
Location: Anderson University Center, Rm 161