- Open the Opportunities Board
- Log in with student ePass
Upload a Resume (REQUIRED to apply for on-campus jobs)
- On the left side menu click Documents→Approved
- Click the “Add New” button
- Attach a resume, name the document, and click submit
Search for Jobs
- On the left side menu click Jobs→Jobs
- Click “Advanced Search” and select the position type
- Click “Apply” in the upper right side the description or follow alternative instructions on how to apply.
Wait for employer contact
Now, you are waiting to hear back from the employer. If a significant amount of time goes by, it is appropriate to send an e-mail to the person who posted the position, and let them know that you are still interested. You can also apply for other jobs as well.
Got the job or not
If you end up landing the job, congrats! Head over to the “So… You’ve Been Hired” web page and follow the instructions. If you didn’t end up getting this one, don’t get discouraged, and keep applying for other jobs. If you need assistance, call 253-535-7415 and ask to set up an appointment with a Career Counselor. They will be able to help with your application materials and job search process.