Questions to ponder
Participants will consider a variety of questions:
- What are the different yet complementary dimensions of faith?
- What is the difference between education and formation?
- What are the purposes of faith formation in a dynamic model of congregational life?
- Why is it helpful to distinguish between initial and ongoing formation?
- How do adults learn?
- How do various media (e.g., digital, liturgical, musical, print) form faith?
- What formation practices are essential?
- How does one plan or refine a program of adult formation?
Participants will be asked to do some preparatory work on one aspect of Christian education/faith formation in their congregation to share and refine in small group work.
Preparing the Preparatory Work. Come Back Soon.