- D.M.A., Saxophone Performance, University of Texas at Austin
- M.M., Saxophone Performance, University of Texas at Austin
- B.A., Music and English, University of Puget Sound
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Saxophone Lessons
- Chamber Music
Applied Saxophone Lessons, Coaches Chamber Ensembles
- Performances with Austin Symphony Orchestra, San Antonio Symphony, Tacoma Symphony Orchestra, Tacoma Concert Band, Tipping Point Saxophone Quartet
- Member of MENC, NASA (North American Saxophone Alliance), and Puget Sound Youth Wind Ensemble (PSYWE) Board of Directors
- Original compositions for saxophone available from Dorn Publications.
- Premiered works by Deborah J. Anderson, John Corigliano, Robert Honstein, Kyle Kindred, John Mills, Nick Sibicky, Greg Simon, Jeffrey Alan Tecca, Dan Welcher, and Gregory Youtz.
- Featured soloist with Lyric Brass Quintet, Camas Wind Quintet, Indiana University Symphonic Band, Columbia Gorge Sinfonietta, University of Puget Sound Wind Ensemble and Symphony Orchestra.
- Appears on recent and upcoming record releases by Naxos, Mark Custom Recording, and Vienna Modern Masters.