- Ph.D., Louisiana State University, 2010
- M.A., Louisiana State University, 2008
- B.A., University of California, 2004
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Comparative and American Judicial Institutions and Politics
- Public Law
- American Politics and Government
Kaitlyn Sill joined the department of politics and government at Pacific Lutheran University in 2010. Her research and teaching focuses on judicial politics and instructions both in America and comparatively, public law, and American government and politics.