Are you transfering to PLU? Interested in ROTC?
• Full Tuition Scholarship of approximately $34,400/year
• Full Room and Board Scholarship Award of $10,100/year
• $1200 a year for books/materials
• Monthly stipend:
- Freshman Year: $300
- Sophomore Year: $350
- Junior Year: $450
- Senior Year: $500
• Leadership: You could have the opportunity to command soldiers as a Lieutenant, and ROTC will give you experience and guidance to help you develop your leadership abilities.
• Management: Learn how to analyze, organize, plan, and execute missions in everyday life and in the field.
• Problem Solving: Being able to solve problems is important no matter where you go, and ROTC will give you the confidence and analytical skills to help you solve a problem.
• Teamwork: In ROTC you will work with peers from all age groups and from all over the country, getting to know many different kinds of people. You get to work with others closely to plan and work together for mission success.
• Army values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage
• Meet Army Physical Fitness Standards
• Pass the DoD Physical Examination (DoDMERB)
• Have at least a 2.5 GPA*
• Gain acceptance to PLU or one of our satellite schools (Get a degree from SMU, UPS, or UWT but take ROTC classes at PLU
- Pacific Lutheran University - Apply HERE
- Saint Martin's University - Apply HERE
- University of Puget Sound - Apply HERE
- University of Washington Tacoma - Apply HERE
• Compressing your freshman and sophomore year together into your sophomore year
• Attending Basic Training as a National Guard or Reservist
• Attending LTC (Leaders Training Course) the summer before junior year
Please contact our Scholarship and Enrollment Officer by phone at 253-535-8740 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a scholarship or joining ROTC.