U.S. Army Green To Gold
• Active Duty Option
• Scholarship Option
• Non-Scholarship Option
Army ROTC Green to Gold provides selected enlisted Soldiers on Active Duty an opportunity to complete their baccalaureate degree and obtain a commission through participating in ROTC.
Green to Gold offers four, three, and two-year scholarships.
Eligibility Requirements For A Green-To-Gold Scholarship Are As Follows:
Eligibility for a 2, 3, or 4 year Scholarship require the following:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be younger than 30 when commissioned (cannot turn 31 in year you are commissioned)
- Have no convictions
- Must have chain of command recommendations
- GT score of at least 110
- Cumulative high school or college GPA of 2.5 or higher*
- SAT score of 1000 or ACT of 19*
- Cannot be a conscientious objector
- Meet the height & weight standards
- Must have passed an APFT within the previous 6 months
- Served a minimum of 2 years Active Duty (18 months at time packet is submitted)
- Be eligible to re-enlist
- Pass the Department of Defense physical exam (DoDMERB)
- Must be accepted to the university
- Must not have more than 10 years Active Federal Service at time of commission
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.