Office Of The Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- GR Summer Term, Last Day of Term: Aug 18th
- GR Summer Term, Grades Due from Faculty: Aug 25th by 5p
- Labor Day Holiday (Offices Closed): Sept 4th
- Fall 2017 Classes Begin: Sept 5th
- Opening Convocation: Sept 5th, 10 a.m.