The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is reachable Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Please note that all in-person services have been suspended until further notice. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
UG Spring 2021 Semester
- Last Day to Withdraw from Second Half Term Class: May 14th
- Last Day to Withdraw from all Spring Term Classes (University Withdrawal): May 21st
- FINAL EXAMS: May 24th-May 28th
- Last Day of Term: May 28th
- Final Grades Due: June 4th, 5:00 p.m.