Office Of The Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The Office of the Registrar welcomes your questions. We are available by e-mail (email@example.com), by phone (253-535-7131) and by appointment. The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 102, and is accessible via the Student Services Center front desk (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM). Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Final Exams Week: May 22nd-26th
- Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremony: May 25th, 7:30 p.m., Tacoma Dome (For ceremony details visit www.plu.edu/commencement)
- Spring Semester Grades Due From Faculty: Jun 2nd (by 5 p.m.)
- Summer 2017 UG Term I, First Day of Classes: Jun 5th
- Summer 2017 UG Term I, Last Day to Add w/o Fee: Jun 6th