The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Graduation Applications for Dec 2018 Due: Oct 1st
- Incomplete Grades from Spring & Summer 2018 Due: Oct 12th
- Fall 2018 Full-Term Class Deadlines
- Last Day to File Pass/Fail: Oct 19th
- Advising Weeks for J-term & Spring 2019: Oct 22nd – Nov 2nd