The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Mid-Semester Break (Classes cancelled, PLU Offices open): Oct 20th
- Last Day to File Pass/Fail (Full Term): Oct 20th
- First Day of Second-Half of Term Classes: Oct 23rd
- Advising Weeks for J-term & Spring 2018: Oct 23rd – Nov 3rd
- Registration Weeks for J-term & Spring 2018: Nov 6th – 17th