The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Last Day to File Pass/Fail (Full Term Courses): Mar 23rd
- Spring Break (No Classes, Offices Open): Mar 26th – 29th
- Good Friday Holiday (No Classes, Offices Closed): Mar 30th
- First Day of 2nd Half of Term Classes: Apr 2nd
- Advising Weeks for Summer & Fall 2018: Apr 2nd – 13th
- Registration Weeks for Summer & Fall 2018: Apr 16th – 27th