The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Registration Weeks for J-term & Spring 2018: Nov 6th – 17th
- Thanksgiving Holiday
- Classes cancelled at 1:35p Nov 22nd & resume Nov 27th
- PLU Offices closed Nov 23rd & 24th
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Full-Term Class (instructor signature required): Nov 27th
- Graduation Applications for Jan 2018 Due: Dec 1st