The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- UG Fall 2019 Term
- Registration for J-Term and Spring 2020 – November 11th – November 22nd.
- Thanksgiving Recess begins 1:35pm on Wednesday, November 27th. Classes resume on Monday, December 2nd. PLU offices closed November 28 and 29th.
- Last Day of Fall Term – Friday, December 20th.
- UG J-Term 2020 Term
- Classes – First Day – Monday, January 6th.
- Drop a Course, Last Day – Friday, January 10th.