The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is reachable Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (open office hours are 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM). Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and Banner Self-Service are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Spring & Summer 2021 Incomplete Grades Due: Friday, Oct 15th by 5pm
- Last Day to File Pass/Fail (Full Term Course): Friday, Oct 22nd
- Mid-Semester Break (Classes Cancelled, PLU Offices Open): Friday, Oct 22nd
- Advising Weeks for J-term & Spring 2022: Monday, Oct 25th – Friday, Nov 5th
- Registration Weeks for J-term & Spring 2022: Monday, Nov 8th – Friday, Nov 19th