Welcome to the Office of the Registrar's Website!
The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is reachable Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (open office hours are 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM). Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and Banner Self-Service are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Last Day to Withdraw from Class (Second-half Term): Monday, December 4th
- Last Day to Withdraw from Fall 2023 Term: Friday, December 8th
- Final Exams Week: Monday, December 11th-Friday, December 15th
- Last Day of Term: Friday, December 15th
- Grades Due from Faculty by 5:00pm: Friday, December 22nd