The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and assists with commencement.
The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 130, and is accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
UG Spring 2020 Term
- First Day of Second-half Term: Wednesday, April 1st
- Summer and Fall 2020 Advising Weeks: April 6th – 17th
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10th (No classes, PLU offices closed)
- Last Day to File Pass/Fail: Friday, April 17th
- Summer and Fall 2020 Registration: April 20th – May 1st