Enroll in summer courses!
Undergraduate PLU and non-matriculated (visiting) students can participate in two, four-week terms* filled with general education and major courses. Summer classes are offered in face-to-face, blended, or online formats. Enjoy a lower tuition rate during Summer Sessions, smaller class sizes, and a variety of classes to fit your schedule!
Please check out the Summer Sessions schedule for tentative schedule and contact your academic advisor or the Center for Student Success to find out the benefits of registering for Summer Sessions if you are a matriculated PLU student. Non-matriculated students may be able to transfer credit to their academic institutions! Please check with your home institution prior to enrolling.
Don’t forget to check out our FAQ section.
*Some courses may be offered outside of posted term dates. Please review the schedule for specific course dates before registering.
- Term I: June 5 – June 30
- Term II: July 10 – Aug 4
- No classes, PLU Closed: June 19 and July 4
- $800 per credit hour + $70 tech fee
- Some courses carry additional fees above the tuition (i.e., labs, discussions). Additional fees will be listed in the Interactive Course Schedule when the final schedule is released
- Current PLU students: Begins in April through BannerWeb. If you have questions about registration, contact your Academic Advisor or the Center for Student Success.
- Community members and non/PLU students: requests accepted beginning in February, and processed at the beginning of May.