Club Transitions Incoming!
If you have any questions, be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re here to help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey PLU Clubs & Orgs!
- Save the Date for Celebration of Leadership – Thursday, May 27, 2021 – 5 pm
- Does your club need funding?
- Contact email@example.com to partner with Student Engagement, learn about fundraising options, and/or want to find out options for funding support.
- ASPLU Spring 2021 Monetary Request Form
- Connect with PLU Digital Discord NOW by downloading the LUTE Life app.
- Add info in our PLU Digital Discord for students to connect with your club/org/department. Check your PLU email for a link to join the Discord! Clubs and Orgs should include info in their specific club channel in Discord for students to check out to learn more this spring and summer.
Update your Club info for our fancy new club list!
During this time of COVID-19 safety remains our first priority. In partnership with the PLU Health Center, we will share and assist student leaders in following all recommendations from the CDC, WA State, and the Tacoma/Pierce County Health Department.
We are still here for you all, if you have any questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All on-campus events currently need to be approved before moving forward.
- 2020-2021 Club Registration is live! In order for your club to be recognized, registration is required. Please fill out the Registration 2020-2021 form
- Save the Date! Fall 2021 Engagement Fair: September 17, 3:00-5:00PM
What We Do
PLU Clubs and Orgs seeks to fulfill the PLU mission by supporting student-led clubs and events that offer students thoughtful and meaningful communities outside the classroom and enact PLU’s values of diversity, justice, and sustainability.
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Student Engagement
- Resource Sharing
- Customer Service
- Safety & Care