Hey PLU Clubs & Orgs!
Check out this page soon to get access to a Tool Kit, to assist student leaders in Clubs & Orgs this Fall in providing a virtual and blended approach to virtual meetings, events, etc.
Safety will be our first priority. In partnership with the PLU Health Center, we will share and assist student leaders in following all recommendations from the CDC, WA State, and the Tacoma/Pierce County Health Department.
We are still here for you all, if you have any questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-campus events currently need to be approved before moving forward. (more details to come in the tool kit).
- It is transition report time; we know these can be overwhelming. Check in with us through our email if you don’t have a Transition Report. Also if you were a leader in the club this past year, but didn’t have time to create a transition report here is a Club Transition Report template you can copy and edit to create your Club transition report.
- Early 2020-2021 Club Registration is live! If you have transitioned your club, and conducted officer elections for next school year, you can register your club in the Early Registration 2020-2021 form
- We are asking and assisting as needed, each Club & Org to prepare a short 2-5 minute video about your group and how to get involved. Follow @plucampuslife and post your video on our Instagram account.
- The Student Activities Fair, now the LUTE Engagement Fair will be virtual on Sept. 11 @ 4-6 pm. Reserve your virtual table now!
CLUB BUDGET UPDATES: We are asking that all clubs that are wanting to spend money to consider/work through the below questions.
- Does your club have plans to spend any money in the next month? If yes, what is it for, and how does it benefit the student experience?
- What percent of your budget does this expense use? Have you created a budget plant for the year?
- Does your club have the funding set aside for this expense, and if shipping is required- how/who will that be managed, AND does your club have the funding to pay for all required shipping?
- Before spending any money, please email Kassi McNeilly- email@example.com for a check in on your budget.
For Club Leaders
We’ve made managing your club easy. Instead of having to search through several different documents, now you can just explore the club listings, check out how to manage your account, how to program, and how to advertise, all from this web site. Be sure to also check back here throughout the year for updates and changes in information and policy.
Browse our list of clubs
Looking for a specific club? Curious about what clubs are available? Browse our club listings here--you'll find club descriptions and how to contact them for more information.Browse