What We Do
PLU Clubs and Orgs seeks to fulfill the PLU mission by supporting student-led clubs and events that offer students thoughtful and meaningful communities outside the classroom and enact PLU’s values of diversity, justice, and sustainability.
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Student Engagement
- Resource Sharing
- Customer Service
- Safety & Care
2021-2022 Club Registration is live! In order for your club to be recognized, registration is required. Please fill out the Registration 2021-2022 form.
Before filling out the form please have the following ready:
Digital Advisor Agreement Form (This must be filled out by your advisor)
Your Constitution (We can use an old one on file if you have no changes)
A short club description (100 words or less)
The names, emails, and student IDs of all club officers
Please have a designated primary and secondary person of contact selected
A petition form if you are registering a new club or renewing a club that has been inactive for over 2 years
The form will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Please provide yourself enough time to complete the form in its entirety. Please note that to book any on campus spaces, hold meetings, or host events you MUST fill out this form and complete club training which will be sent out at a later date.
All clubs who register will receive money from the SARF fund as support!
Club Transitions Incoming!
If you have any questions, be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re here to help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey PLU Clubs & Orgs!
- Save the Date for Celebration of Leadership – Thursday, May 27, 2021 – 5 pm
- Does your club need funding?
- Contact email@example.com to partner with Student Engagement, learn about fundraising options, and/or want to find out options for funding support.
- ASPLU Spring 2021 Monetary Request Form
- Connect with PLU Digital Discord NOW by downloading the LUTE Life app.
- Add info in our PLU Digital Discord for students to connect with your club/org/department. Check your PLU email for a link to join the Discord! Clubs and Orgs should include info in their specific club channel in Discord for students to check out to learn more this spring and summer.
Update your Club info for our fancy new club list!
During this time of COVID-19 safety remains our first priority. In partnership with the PLU Health Center, we will share and assist student leaders in following all recommendations from the CDC, WA State, and the Tacoma/Pierce County Health Department.
We are still here for you all, if you have any questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.