Due to COVID restrictions, the Campus Ministry suite will not be open for hanging out and studying. Pastor Jen will be on campus on Thursdays and able to meet with students (following public health guidelines).
And we want to connect with you! See below for ways to engage with Campus Ministry. We will look forward to welcoming you into physical space when we’re able!
How to engage J-term and Spring 2021:
- Chapel – Wednesdays (Zoom Link) and Fridays (Zoom Link), 10:30am, beginning February 17th.
- Lenten Spiritual Practices, 5:00-5:30 on Sundays, from February 21st through March 21st. Zoom Link.
- *Click above for Zoom links. If you don’t have a PLU epass, email email@example.com for zoom link info.
- Walk & Talk with Pastor Jen, Thursdays during spring semester at 10am (meet outside AUC).
- Other in-person small group opportunities (TBD)
- Monday WORD will be posted each week, starting February 22nd.
- For pastoral care, contact Pastor Jen or book an appointment online
- Retreat series – coming soon!
For spiritual sustenance anytime, check out our “Moments in the Spirit” page.
PLU Campus Ministry is a community that welcomes, celebrates and engages the diverse spiritual and faith traditions of PLU students, staff and faculty members.