- Majors PLU offers 44 majors and 54 minors in a variety of disciplines. Find a program that is right for you.
- Graduate Studies Graduate programs include offerings in Business, Education, Fine Arts, Nursing and Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Continuing Education Continuing Education at Pacific Lutheran University offers a variety of professional development courses and programs.
- Departments PLU has departments in Business, Communication, Media & Design Arts, Education, Humanities, Innovation Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Kinesiology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Music, Natural Sciences, Nursing, Social Sciences, Social Work, and Theatre & Dance.
- Global Education PLU is a national leader in global education, with a vision for “educating for a just, healthy, sustainable and peaceful world, both locally and globally.
- International Honors The International Honors Program is a rigorous alternative to the General Education Program at PLU, for independently-motivated students with an interest in pursuing their studies in a global context.
- Center for Student Success The Center for Student Success (CSS) is a campus-wide network of units dedicated to helping students succeed at PLU.
- Academic Advising Academic Advisors are available to help answer questions, explain procedures, and offer suggestions.
- Counseling Center The PLU Counseling Center is a free resource available to currently enrolled students.
- Center for Diversity, Justice, and Sustainability The Center for Diversity, Justice, and Sustainability is committed to empowering the PLU community to engage in dialogue, programs, and initiatives that promote and enhance equity, agency, and action.
- Library Find academic resources and support through PLU’s Mordvedt Library.
- Wild Hope The Wild Hope Center for Vocation promotes and provides a range of opportunities to engage with, discern, and live out vocation.
- Writing Center The PLU Writing Center is a resource for all PLU writers and teachers of writing. Our services are designed to provide feedback to writers at every stage in the writing process.
- Language Resource Center The Language Resource Center is a multimedia center located in Kriedler Hall as part of Hong Global Hall, designed to serve as a virtual and physical hub of international studies across the campus of Pacific Lutheran University.
- Catalog The course catalog provides the listing of undergraduate and graduate courses offered in a particular academic year.
- Register Register for classes. First meet with an academic advisor to get your course schedule on the right path.
- Check Grades Current PLU students may check their grades through Banner.
- Request Transcripts Official transcripts are printed on secure paper and include the University seal and Registrar’s signature.
- Academic Calendar There are two terms of 15 weeks (including finals week) surrounding a month-long term in January ("J-term").
- Interactive Schedule Current student may build their schedule of courses through Banner Self-Service.
- PLU Online PLU offers online and blended programs for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students.
- Language Resources The Language Resource Center is a multimedia center located in Hong International Hall, designed to serve as a virtual and physical hub of international studies.
- Land Acknowledgement PLU is on the traditional lands of the Nisqually, Puyallup, Squaxin Island and Steilacoom peoples; we acknowledge and respect the traditional caretakers of this land.