Policies & Guidelines
- Academic Integrity An essential dimension of PLU’s mission is to provide for the intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual development of students.
- Student Code of Conduct PLU admits and enrolls students who possess the capacity for success both intellectually and personally at the collegiate level.
- Conduct Procedures The mission of the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities is to advance student learning and development and a campus culture of respect and responsibility.
- FERPA In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, popularly known as the “Buckley Amendment” and carrying the acronym “FERPA,” PLU has adopted the following policies and procedures.
- Human Resources Human Resources strives to promote an exceptional work environment for the PLU community, in order to provide a premier educational experience.
- Payroll The PLU Payroll Office is a dedicated team of professionals committed to paying university employees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Faculty/Staff System Portal to the PLU employment and performance management system. Access is limited to those with the appropriate credentials.
- Open PLU Positions View job postings at PLU. Each job posting lists position information including job responsibilities, requirements and required documentation.
- Facilities Facilities Management is committed to providing the PLU community with an environment that is pleasant, comfortable, safe, and which meets the needs of the university.
- Student Financial Services The Office of Student Financial Services seeks to provide comprehensive financial education, services and support for students, families and the PLU community.
- Mail Learn about frequently asked questions involving mail service to and from PLU.
- Registrar The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of PLU by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
- Instructional Technologies The Instructional Technologies team is focused on providing four key services: classroom technologies, instructional technologies, event support and technology learning opportunities.
- Help Desk The Help Desk provides support for university-owned technology, the residential network, and basic campus phone services.
- Hospitality Services Hospitality Services touches almost the entire PLU community and thousands of guests, providing services to enhance the experience of all.
- Business Office The PLU Business Office provides accounting and financial services for PLU, including areas such as accounting, purchasing and student loan collections.
- Administrative Services Administrative Services includes five departments and is overseen by the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Enrollment Management The Division of Enrollment Management serves Pacific Lutheran University by attracting, enrolling, supporting, and graduating students for lives of thoughtful inquiry, service, leadership, and care.
- Office of the President PLU seeks to educate students for lives of thoughtful inquiry, service, leadership and care – for other people, for their communities, and for the Earth.
- Office of the Provost The Provost oversees all academic divisions and professional schools, as well as the Library, the Wang Center for Global and Community Engaged Education and Enrollment Management.
- Student Life The Division of Student Life works with partners across campus to provide programs and services that advance the development and well-being of students.
- University Relations University Relations connects current and prospective students, alumni, parents, congregations, and friends of the university in exciting and meaningful ways, while telling our story, inspiring confidence and encouraging action to benefit and strengthen the mission of PLU.