Official PLU Transcripts
Official transcripts are printed on secure paper and include the University seal and Registrar’s signature. Each transcript is sealed in an individual envelope. PLU uses the National Student Clearinghouse for online orders. Transcripts are $10 each with a $2.50-$3.00 handling fee per order.
Please note that processing time for paper transcripts (mail orders) is currently 7-10 business days due to COVID19 restrictions. Additionally, do the significant delays with the US Postal Service we recommend electronic transcript fulfillment for all orders.
Trinity Lutheran College Official Transcripts
Pacific Lutheran University is the custodian of official transcripts for Trinity Lutheran College which closed in Spring 2016. Transcripts are the only records PLU maintains for TLC. While PLU provides official transcripts for TLC alumni, PLU is not able to provide any interpretation of TLC transcripts.
TLC transcripts are ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse secure site. There is a $10.00 fee for each transcript with a $2.50 handling fee for each order.
When placing an order for TLC transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse make sure to select ‘Trinity Lutheran College’ from the school list.
Unofficial Transcripts for Current PLU Students
Students can access their unofficial transcript via their Banner Self-Service account. Transcripts include student name and the Pacific Lutheran University logo. Using the link to the right, log in to Banner Self-Service, click Student Services, click Student Records, and click Student Transcripts. To print use Ctrl-P.
Please note, unofficial transcripts are not currently available by mail, email, or office pickup.
Additional Transcript Information
- Electronic Delivery (quickest delivery option)
- Standard Mail (sent USPS to the address requested)
- Federal Express ($19 domestic, $30 international)
- Hold for Pick-Up (Registrar’s Office, Hauge Admin Bldg 130)
- Official transcripts are processed in 1-5 business days
- Peak periods are January, June, July, August and September
- Transcripts cannot be released for students with outstanding obligations (holds) to the university. Current students can review their hold via Banner Self-Service. Students without Banner Self-Service access may contact the Registrar’s Office for hold details.
- Orders where ‘hold for grades’ or ‘hold for degree’ is selected are delayed until the requested information is ready.
Final, official transcripts from high school and all colleges/universities attended are required to start classes. High School transcripts must have a graduation date. College/University transcripts must have final grades for all courses enrolled. Transcripts must be sent directly from the high school or college/university to PLU or brought in to the Registrar’s office in a sealed envelope from the school.
Send transcripts to: PLU Registrar’s Office, Tacoma, WA 98447