8th Biennial Wang Symposium, Migration: Towards an Interdisciplinary and Cross-Cultural Understanding of Mobility
March 8th & 9th at PLU
Event is free and open to the public; registration is encouraged.
Welcome to the Wang Center
Educating to achieve a just, healthy, sustainable and peaceful world, both locally and globally.
The Mission of the Wang Center for Global Education:
- Support and strengthen the university’s internationally-focused academic programs.
- Coordinate and advance the university’s study away offerings, expanding student opportunities and participation.
- Offer public education including symposia and publications.
- Promote and leverage the university’s global and intercultural distinctions through partnerships, community outreach, consortia, and grant activities.
- Grow into a dynamic research institute bringing faculty and students together for the exploration of global issues and peacemaking.
2017 Study Away Video Contest Winner!
Congratulations to this year’s Wang Center Video Contest winner, Jesse Kenduck! Make sure to check out her winning video, “Antarctica January 2017” below.