Are you transferring to PLU?
Interested in ROTC?
- Compete for an ROTC Scholarship that covers 100% tuition & fees
- Room and Board gift from PLU valued at $11,000/year
- $1200 a year for books/materials
- Monthly stipend of $420
- Senior Year: $420
- Leadership: You could have the opportunity to command soldiers as a Lieutenant, and ROTC will give you experience and guidance to help you develop your leadership abilities.
- Management: Learn how to analyze, organize, plan, and execute missions in everyday life and in the field.
- Problem Solving: Being able to solve problems is important no matter where you go, and ROTC will give you the confidence and analytical skills to help you solve a problem.
- Teamwork: In ROTC you will work with peers from all age groups and from all over the country, getting to know many different kinds of people. You get to work with others closely to plan and work together for mission success.
- Army values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage
- US Citizen
- Meet Army Physical Fitness Standards
- Pass the DoD Physical Examination (DoDMERB)
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA*
- Gain acceptance to PLU, or to one of our satellite schools (Get a degree from SMU, UPS, or UWT but take ROTC classes at PLU)
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.
- Starting your freshman year and continuing until graduation
- Compressing the 100 and 200 level Military Science together into your sophomore year
- Attending Basic Training as a National Guard or Reservist