Army ROTC Scholarship – National Boards
To apply for the 4-Year Army ROTC Scholarship go to: http://www.goarmy.com/rotc/high-school-students.html
High-school Juniors can begin an application after June 12th//Seniors must apply before January 10th (at the latest). All documents must be uploaded and the PMS interview must be conducted before February 26th.
NOTE: If you have submitted an application packet & need to schedule an interview with the Professor of Military Science, please send an email (SUBJECT: PMS Interview) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incentives for the Army ROTC Scholarship
• 100% tuition paid for by the Army
• $1,200 a year book allowance
• $420 per month stipend, direct deposit to your checking, spend however you need
• Free room & board gifted from PLU–approx. $11,000 per year value ($44,000)
• Commission as a Second Lieutenant
Eligibility for a 4 year Scholarship require the following:
• Apply BEFORE the deadline
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Be between the ages of 17 and 26
• Have a high school Cumulative GPA of at least 2.50*
• Have a high school diploma
• SAT/ACT required, no minimum score
• Meet medical standards
• Agree to accept a Commission as a 2nd Lieutenant and serve 4 years in the Regular Army, or 8 years in the Army Reserve, or Army National Guard (part-time Citizen Soldier)
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.
There are also Campus Based ROTC Scholarships, and Reserve Component ROTC Scholarships.
Email the Army ROTC Career Counselor at email@example.com and ask for step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the ROTC Scholarship. Call 253-535-8740 if you have questions or want to know more about joining ROTC or schedule a visit.