The Instructional Technologies team is focused on providing four key services:
Classroom Technologies – Computer, projectors, and smart podium equipment to project your media in class.
Instructional Design - Analyzing learning needs and the systematically developing high quality learning experiences.
Instructional Technologies – Support to integrate instructional technologies to meet your pedagogical goals.
Event Support – Technology, support, and production services for your meetings and events.
Technology Learning Opportunities – Workshops, course-integrated instruction, and one-on-one consultations.
What You Can Expect
Our staff are passionate about providing great customer service and top-notch technology support. Some of our key service goals include:
- Excellent services and support
- Attention to detail
We’ll do our best to rapidly assess your needs and identify resources and expertise to address your needs.
Instructional Technologies Mission Statement
- To deliver Instructional Technology resources and provide support for the university classes and events.
- To provide tools and services for creating, capturing, processing and producing original digital media content.
- To provide leadership, training, and support for using technology in teaching and learning.
- To foster and enhance continuous learning environments to keep pace with changing technologies.