Instructional Technologies Consultations
Interested in trying out a new technology in your teaching?
Instructional Technologies offers confidential one-on-one consultations for faculty on integrating technology into course pedagogy.
To schedule a consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff member will contact you to assess your needs and then match you with an Instructional Technology staff member with the best expertise to meet your needs. Consultations often work best face-to-face, but we can also work with you via email, phone, or web conference.
Examples of Consultations
- Getting assistance with using Sakai tools
- Integrating appropriate technology and learning tools into instruction
- Utilizing course management system sites to improve students’ learning experiences
- Exploring the use of Google Drive and Docs for collaboration
- Exploring engaging, technology-based student activities and projects
- Addressing multiple intelligences, special needs, and changing learning preferences