Instructional Technologies Consultations
Have an idea you’d like to explore about your course design and pedagogy? Interested in trying out a new technology in your teaching?
Instructional Technologies offers confidential one-on-one consultations for faculty on integrating technology into course pedagogy.
To schedule a consultation, email email@example.com. A staff member will contact you to assess your needs and then match you with an Instructional Technology staff member with the best expertise to meet your needs. Consultations often work best face-to-face, but we can also work with you via email, phone, or web conference.
Examples of Consultations
- Developing a new course or redesigning an existing course
- Getting assistance with using Sakai tools
- Integrating appropriate technology and learning tools into instruction
- Utilizing course management system sites to improve students’ learning experiences
- Exploring the use of Google Drive and Docs for collaboration
- Developing blended/hybrid instruction or online courses
- Exploring engaging student activities and assignments
- Addressing multiple intelligences, special needs, and changing learning preferences