Supporting the PLU Community
Information & Technology Services (I&TS) provides campus-wide technology, resources, and other support services for advancing the university’s core teaching-learning mission.
For technology support, contact the Help Desk via the box to the right, we’re eager to assist you!
PLU System Status
- Internet Service Provider Planned Outage - Thursday, March 23rd 12:00AM - 06:00AM
- **RESOLVED: All Banner Services Unavailable Sunday, February 26, 2023 from 5:00am-11:00am for scheduled maintenance
- Sakai Unavailable for Maintenance, Fri., Feb. 24, 6:00am
- **RESOLVED: All Banner Services will be offline today Monday, February 13, 2023 from ~12 Noon - 1:00PM for maintenance
- Sakai Unavailable for Maintenance, Fri., Feb. 17, 6:00am
- More »
I&TS Support Services
Help Desk Support: The I&TS Help Desk is located on the main floor of the PLU Library. For help with computers, software, or networking contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by putting a request into our ticketing system directly at helpdesk.plu.edu.
Sakai Support: Email email@example.com for technical support questions pertaining to Sakai or to schedule a one-on-one consultation via phone or web conferencing.
Instructional Technology Support: For help with screencasting, Zoom, Google Hangouts Meet, video/audio recording, and other Instructional Technologies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. One-on-one consultations via phone or web conferencing are available.
Help Desk, Computer Support, Instructional Technologies, Classroom and Event SupportMore