Admission to the MBA Program
The PLU MBA program is competitive and selection is based on several criteria. The Graduate Admission committee bases decisions on a holistic assessment of the individual merits of each applicant. However, for admission the minimum GPA is 3.0 and minimum GMAT score is 470. The average GPA is 3.35 and average GMAT is 540 for admitted students to the program. For questions regarding admission into the MBA program contact:
Juanita Reed, MBA Director
Applications are accepted throughout the year on a rolling basis. You may start the program in Fall, Spring or Summer. Once a completed application has been submitted, processing takes two-three weeks.
To apply for the MBA program, submit:
- The PLU graduate application
Apply by mail (pdf.)
- Current resume detailing work experience and community service
- All transcripts from higher-education institutions-no exceptions. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the institution to PLU. (For international transcripts please click here)
- A 300-word Statement of Professional Goals
- Official Graduate Management Assessment Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Scores. The PLU code is 4597.
*Need help preparing for the test? Click here.
- Two letters of recommendation. Professional recommendations are good, but if you are a recent graduate or still in contact with a professor, an academic reference can address your abilities in the classroom.
- $40 Application fee