The Pacific Lutheran University Master of Business Administration is founded on the cornerstones of leadership, creative innovation, global awareness and ethical responsibility. Students choose between a major in Business Administration or Management Science and Quantitative Methods. Our Business Administration track focuses on strategy, innovation and effective decision making. In Management Science and Quantitative Methods students will be introduced to the quantitative methods used in all areas of Business Analytics.
Both programs admit new students for the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms and can be completed in 9-21 months in a full-time student status. We welcome applicants with an undergraduate degree from any academic discipline.
The PLU difference:
- Open for admission to start Fall, Spring or Summer
- Late afternoon and evening classes
- Designed for students from any academic background
- Finish as quickly as 9 months
- AACSB accredited, Doctoral trained faculty, small class size
- Embedded ten-day faculty-led international experience focused in business
- Optional emphasis areas