Master of Business Administration
The Pacific Lutheran University MBA Program is founded on the cornerstones of leadership, creative innovation, global awareness and ethical responsibility.
Learn how the PLU MBA program can transform your career at one of our upcoming information sessions.
The PLU difference:
- Afternoon and evening classes
- Designed for both business and non-business majors
- Finish as quickly as 9 months
- AACSB accredited, Doctoral trained faculty, small class size
- Ten day international business study abroad built into the program cost
- Optional emphasis areas in:
- Healthcare Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship and Closely Held Enterprises
- Supply Chain Management