Welcome to Campus Safety
Our mission is to serve the campus community, promote and sustain a safe environment and effectively respond to campus incidents. Personal safety starts with the individual. Students and staff are encouraged to be responsible and practice good safety habits. To create and maintain the highest level of safety and security it takes a cooperative approach from both the individual (personal safety habits) and the university (campus resources and procedures). Please take a moment to review some or our campus procedures and services.
Service Highlights and Reminders from Campus Safety
- PLU Alert! – Our emergency notification system (text message, phone call and email alerts). Be sure to up date your cell phone number in Banner
- Parking – Please register your car and be aware of where your vehicle decal allows you to park – check our map link to the right
- Emergency Procedures and Services - Take a look at our Lock Down and Evacuation procedures
- Walking escorts – Available 24/7 on and adjacent to campus
- Shuttle rides – Operates 4 PM to 3 AM daily. Rides are provided to off campus locations as resources allow and operates within an established perimeter