Amount of Choice Dollars Designated to You
- $2.50 Choice Dollars per $100 of annual premium on qualifying insurance products is designated monthly based upon the premium payments you made in the prior month.
- $1.12 Choice Dollars per $1,000 of contract value of qualifying products is designated on a quarterly basis. 25% of this amount will be designated to you each calendar quarter based upon the actual contract value at the end of quarter.
- $50 Choice Dollars for Thrivent Financial volunteer leadership positions is designated once each year.
- Choice Dollar amounts range from $25 to $5,000 for eligible members.
Choice Dollars Expiration Date
Choice Dollars designated during the calendar year can be directed until March 31 of the following year. For example, you can direct Choice Dollars designated to you in 2014 until March 31, 2015.
Directing Designated Choice Dollars
- You can direct Choice Dollars to as many organizations as you like. However, you must direct a minimum of $5 Choice Dollars to each organization.
- Thrivent Financial will distribute Choice Dollars funds directed by members to organizations monthly.