Employee giving is about sharing in a common mission, and it’s an important measure of our collective commitment when the university is applying for outside grants from corporations and foundations. Your participation and involvement is what matters! All gifts, of any size and to any area of the university contribute to our employee giving rate.
A high employee giving rate reflects a vote of confidence in the mission of PLU, helps build a strong foundation for our future, and sets us up to apply for necessary grant dollars. Your participation — at any level — helps students get jobs on campus, brings students to PLU who could not otherwise afford a college education, provides opportunities for students to study in other countries, and support you, our dedicated faculty and staff.
We cannot thank you enough for all you do to make PLU a wonderful place! If you still have questions or would like more information about giving, please feel free to contact the Advancement Office.
It's easy to get involved!
- Call the Advancement Office with questions (253) 535-7447 or send an email to email@example.com
- Make a donation of any size by completing one of the following:
- Online Payroll Deduction Form
- Printing and sending in the Payroll Deduction Form (pdf)
- Making your gift online at www.plu.edu/givetoplu